VMC is a Vincentian service program. VMC work closely with the Daughters of Charity and priests from the Congregation of the Mission. Vincentian spirituality is at the heart of the program.
What does it mean to be “Vincentian?”
- Vincentians believe in creating lasting, systemic change.
- Vincentians live in solidarity with the people they serve, and they listen to the needs of those who live in poverty.
- Vincentians promote peace and dignity.
- Vincentians live simply, but with a zeal for justice.
- Vincentians believe that service without reflection is just work.
Learn more about the work of the Vincentians:
The Vincentian Mission Corps is a member of MISEVI USA. MISEVI (MIssion and SErvice the VIncentian Way, a Vincentian Volunteer Network) is a collaborative effort of Vincentian service organizations and universities committed to the mission and values of St. Vincent de Paul and St. Louise de Marillac.
We invite lay adults to work for justice while tending to the needs of those who are poor and to deepen their faith through prayer, community, and reflection.