Are you ready to serve?
The Vincentian Mission Corps is designed for single men and women between the ages of 22 and 30 with a college degree or equivalent experience.
Volunteers must be willing to live in community with fellow volunteers. The Vincentian Mission Corps provides each volunteer with room and board, monthly stipend, and health insurance if needed.
Vincentian Mission Corps may be right for you if you:
- want to live and work in solidarity with people who are poor and/or marginalized
- are motivated to put your faith into action
- are willing to embrace the Vincentian charism
- can live and pray with 3-6 other VMC volunteers in apostolic community
- can make a full-year commitment to VMC, your job placement, and your volunteer community
"This experience was the most profound experience in my life and definitely changed my life for the better."
- Jake, VMC '16-'17
Applying to VMC
We welcome your interest in the Vincentian Mission Corps. Applications for VMC are available by request. After receiving your VMC Volunteer Application Form, please complete and send to email@example.com. You may also send your application by mail to:
Vincentian Mission Corps
4330 Olive Street
St. Louis, MO 63108
In addition to the application form, you will need to provide a resume and three references: personal, professional, and character. Please have your references fill out and email or mail the VMC Reference Form. Finally, you will need to complete the VMC Authorization and Release Form for a record check.
To receive an application or to learn more about the program, please complete the form below.